Help Centre

Help Informations

What kind of help do you need?

illustration of a telephone

Need Urgent Help or Support?

If you are distressed or experiencing despair, try to speak to somebody now.

  • Is there a family member or a friend you could call?
  • Is there a neighbour or colleague who can help?

If you or anyone else is in immediate danger or harm, then please call the Police or Ambulance Service on 999.

Do you need medical or mental health help now?

If so, then it is crucial that you contact the right person - most likely your GP. They will help you to get specialist help. If your GP surgery is closed, their answerphone will direct you to the right place.

Call NHS 111 if you need medical help or advice that is not life-threatening.

Need to talk?

If you want to talk to someone about how you feel, what you’re experiencing or how to deal with someone else's behaviour, you can contact on of the following:

Community Advice & Listening Line (C.A.L.L) – 0800 132 737

The Samaritans – 116123 

Childline - 0800 1111

These are free phone numbers contactable 24hours a day, 7 days a week.

Call NHS on 111 and press OPTION 2 for urgent mental health support. The service is available for people of all ages in all areas of Wales