Space from Drug Use
Take a fresh look at how much and why you use substances, and begin to assess your relationship with drugs.
Use this programme and its interactive tools to explore your relationship with substances and learn more about their impact on your life.
- Use the Drug Diary to accurately record and assess how much you are using.
- Weigh up the pros and cons of your drug use.
- Consider making changes to how much and the way you use.
- Learn about the difference between a lapse and a relapse.
- Increase your awareness of your triggers and of high-risk situations and develop a plan for alternative responses.
Space from Drug Use consists of six modules. Complete these in your own time and at your own pace over approximately six weeks.
Each module contains text, video and audio clips as well as interactive and engaging activities that will help you to better understand and manage your drug use.
This programme is not intended for individuals who are heavy users of drugs and/or alcohol and those who inject.